Apr 19, 2008

rosetorn

It's another lovely saturday night and I'm sitting in in my bedroom again. It's such a lovely place with all the photos of my loved ones, giftss, watches, soft toys, gadgets and other paraphenalia that are scattered across my table. It might look like crap to you but hey, its my crap.

As i read the letters, I realised how each one of them might sound silly when read by other people but they all contain memories. Memories which i hope i never forget cause they really bring a smile to my face when i read it.

Have I done something stupid? time will tell.

Saw this off somewhere

It's ok to be angry, and never let go
It only gets harder the more that you know.
When you get lonely and no one's around
you know that i'll catch you when no one's around
weekends together but you left your home
and i know how it feels like to walk all alone
maybe someday i will see you again
and you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my book out was 0800 today and my book in was 2200 today. Heng happy arh

icedlemontea said...

i love old nostalgic stuff too! i have loads of those ^^

anyway, champs league odds are out! haha! :D